Job description / Role
Is a leading engineering consultancy based in Saudi Arabia. They are working on building and infrastructure projects in Saudi Arabia and across the middle east,Europe and Africa.
- Study plans for upcoming generation of engine models, and develop strategies for improving upon current models
- Design products using CAD, and consult with engineering and manufacturing teammates to ensure that designs are feasible
- Develop and build prototypes and run tests to measure their level of function
- Record and evaluate testing data, altering designs as necessary to bring them to safety, performance and efficiency standards
- Consult with fabrication teams during product manufacturing, advising them on design specifications and providing physical assistance when required
- Research competitor products quarterly and collaborate with product development team to generate ideas for making our products the best ones on the market
- Calculate cost estimates for final product designs, and release reports to supervisors, incorporating costs of labor, material, delivery and overhead
- Attend weekly team meetings to provide progress reports, obtain updates on colleagues’ progress, strategize on steps for following week and acquire information about projected emerging product lines
- Bachelors or higher degree in mechanical engineering
- have a minimum of 10 years experience in the design
- At least 5 years experience should have been gained in the Middle East
- Experience and capabilities in HVAC infrastructure
- Candidates will be able to prepare clear and detailed calculations using proprietary HVAC design software such as Carrier E-20/HAP, Elite, etc. and be familiar with other computer programs for duct and pipe sizing, ESP drop and heat gain.
- Candidates will be fully conversant with international standards and codes of practice for mechanical engineering, including ASHRAE, SMACNA, ASTM, ANSI, NFPA and other regulatory standards. Familiarity with quality assurance/quality control procedures applicable to design activities is also important.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering