Job description / Role
Required to join an established architectural & engineering consultancy in Saudi Arabia working on a large urban park project.
The successful candidate will lead a team of design engineers and CAD operators in the design, drafting and specification of HVAC services for this prestigious project from concept stage to design review.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University
- 15 years' experience in the design of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems for large scale building projects including cooling/heating loads, air and chilled water distribution, ventilation, pressurization, smoke extract, thermal energy storage and building management systems.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Will ideally have worked for international consultancies in the Middle East region
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Senior Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Plumbing & Fire Protection)
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Construction
Sr. Mechanical Engineer (Plumbing & Fire Protection)
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Healthcare