Job description / Role
Required to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy in Riyadh.
• The successful candidate will lead a team of design engineers and CAD operators in the design, drafting and specification of HVAC services for a variety of building projects from concept stage to issuing of construction contract documents.
• The role may also require short term supervision and inspection of mechanical systems installations during the construction stage
• Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Bachelors of Science B Sc or higher degree in mechanical engineering and
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience (6 years minimum within a design and consultancy firms) in the
• design of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems for large scale building projects including, but not limited to cooling/heating loads, air and chilled water distribution, ventilation, pressurization, smoke extract, thermal energy storage and building management systems. At least 5 years experience should have been gained in the Middle East.
• Experience and capabilities in HVAC infrastructure (district cooling) design would be an asset.
• In-depth knowledge of HVAC systems and services for a variety of building types, including high-rise corporate and residential, hospitality, low-rise commercial and retail, leisure and recreational, educational and healthcare facilities is essential, together with a clear understanding of the relationship and coordination requirements between the HVAC design and architectural and other engineering design disciplines on complex projects.
• Candidates will be able to prepare clear and detailed calculations using proprietary HVAC design software such as Carrier E-20/HAP, Elite, etc. and be familiar with other computer programs for duct and pipe sizing, ESP drop and heat gain.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration