Job description / Role
• Identify constraints and recommend corrective measures in respect to the Mechanical installation – use experience to avoid installation issues and future operational problems.
• Reviews all the Mechanical work scope elements assigned to the Main contractor and works within the project site to determine the execution methodology with the assigned team.
• Participate in the preparation programs to manage coordination for all project elements
• Verify and approve review reports produced by the Contractor’s commissioning team.
• Monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of the project’s mechanical upgrades are carried out as per testing & Inspection Plans/drawings/codes and specifications.
• Assisting the Project Manager in the management and administration of the construction contract packages including day to day site inspection, approvals and inspection sign offs
• Coordinate the fit-out works construction with the mechanical activities of the contractor
• Review the contractor's adherence to approved schedule, progress and ensure planned project stages, activities implemented to the schedule adherence
• Monitor the work performed, the material incorporated in the work, the materials stored at the site and the contractor's manpower, equipment and report for payment certification purposes.
• Qualifications BSc in Mechanical Engineering
• Management skills to lead a multi discipline team in field inspection and approvals of installed works
• Computer skills to aid reporting.
• Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in Mechanical works management
• Experience in GCC preferable also in KSA.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering