Job description / Role
Major EPC Oil & Gas contracting & maintenance company in Saudi Arabia's Eastern Province, requires a Senior Mechanical Engineer with strong Piping knowledge and experience.
SAR 16,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: medical + air tickets + paid leave (family status)
Candidates MUST have:
• Bachelor engineer from an accredited school & licensed or registered in Saudi Council of Engineer
• Requires knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry
• Knowledge of applicable Saudi Aramco standards and codes
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in EPC type project , being involved in minimum three projects with Saudi Aramco is preferable
• Ability to work in an office environment as well in the field as requested
• Requires knowledge in FEL, Detail Design
• Proficient in design and calculation software
• Experience working with GES+ contractor is preferable
• Strong knowledge and experience of construction field
• Intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Office products including Outlook
• Proven track record working with people, teams and projects
• Fluent in English
• SAR 16,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Additional benefits: medical + air tickets + paid leave (family status)
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Lead Mechanical Engineer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Resident Construction Engineer / Mechanical (Expat)