Job description / Role
Our client is one of the leading providers of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets in Saudi Arabia. They are committed to setting industry standards for client service and solutions by embracing change, flexibility and adaptation in a rapidly evolving world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Execution of Mechanical, HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Fighting of Commercial and Residential projects
• Check Mechanical, HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Fighting works concept reports and designs and drawings received from consultants.
• Check designs, drawings and cost estimates received from the consultants or Project Heads and see their conformity with government regulations and by laws.
• Coordinate with MEP Services consultant, Architects, Vendors, Contractors, Project Execution Team, etc.
• Check detailed estimates for various services.
• Prepare work schedules and carrying out resources planning and resource balancing.
• Track work progress with respect to work schedule.
• Prepare rate analysis for HVAC, Plumbing & Fire Fighting and internal and external mechanical work.Discuss technical aspects of electrical & Mechanical system with consultants.
• Coordinate with Project heads/engineers deputed at site regarding services works.
• Site visit to check the quality and progress of the work if required.
• To check BOQ's and estimates for the internal and external mechanical works.
• To prepare inspection request and very the scheduled work on site.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Qualifications BSc in Mechanical Engineering
• Management skills to lead a multi discipline team in field inspection and approvals of installed works
• Computer skills to aid reporting.
• Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in Mechanical works management
• Experience in GCC preferable also in KSA.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering