Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Medinah, KSA. The Senior Mechanical Engineer will technically assess contractor's submittals in accordance with relevant discipline-focused strategy and procedures, contract specification and established KEO project management policy and procedure manual.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise to the project to achieve time, cost, quality and safety objectives.
- Monitor and report on the production of information with respect to the discipline-related services submittal progress
- Review submitted shop drawings and material submittals (and the like) against the drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
- Check and ensure co-ordination between discipline-related services works and all other disciplines.
- Provide technical input and experience to resolve discipline-related engineering issues on the Project.
- Monitor the Engineers and Inspectors performance to ensure that they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities.
- Maintain open communication with the client and contractor's discipline engineers on project related issues.
- Coordinate the works to ensure successful project hand-over.
- Maintain a daily project related diary.
- Prepare project reports (written and photographic) on progress of works, quality and technical conformance of the works, safety and other matters.
- Attend technical and progress meetings with the contractor/client's representative.
- Identify issues and risks that need to be brought to the attention of senior project management as necessary.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years of work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.