Job description / Role
We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a multidisciplinary consultancy based in Riyadh, KSA. You will work on a range of large scale building projects from feasibility studies to design development and construction site supervision including high-rise corporate, commercial, residential, hospitality, leisure, recreational, educational and health-care facilities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the team in the design, design review, drafting and specification of HVAC services for a variety of building projects from concept stage to issuing of construction contract documents. This role may also involve site supervision during the construction stages.
To be considered candidates must have:
- Bachelor Degree Mechanical Engineering
- 15 years experience in the design and design review of HVAC systems
- Buildings project experience including cooling/heating loads, air and chilled water distribution, ventilation, pressurization, smoke extract, thermal energy storage and building management systems
- Ability to prepare clear and detailed calculations using proprietary HVAC design software such as Carrier E-20/HAP, Elite, etc
- Knowledge of international standards and codes of practice including ASHRAE, SMACNA, ASTM, ANSI, NFPA and other regulatory standards
- Middle East experience preferred
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support