Job description / Role
Guildhall is working the Main EPC Contractor of a recently awarded Power Plant construction project to help identify a Senior Mechanical Engineer for a new requirement.
• Responsible for leading Mechanical activities on this Combined Cycle Power Plant project, candidates will have experience on SEC and/or ARAMCO related power generation projects.
• Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 8 years experience
• Must have extensive experience in Power Plant projects
• Must have a transferable Iqama
• Must currently be located in Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer - Power Plants
|Saudi Arabia||22 Jul|
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical QC Engineer - CCPP
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Aug|