Job description / Role
Required to join a international consultancy working on the construction of a botanical garden in Riyadh. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervision and design review of the mechanical/HVAC project on behalf of the client. There is an extensive piping network and delicate temperature/humidity controls - applicants will ideally have experience of working on similar projects
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering
• A strong background in HVAC as the project requires delicate temperature and humidity controls
• Good knowledge of plumbing as there is an intensive piping network on the project
• Experience of site based supervision and design review
• 15 years post graduate experience
• Design review expertise
• Up to date with latest software
• Ideally will have had experience working on middle east projects
• Fluent in English
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Resident Construction Engineer / Mechanical (Expat)