Job description / Role
Senior Member Technical Staff – Electrical – Design Unit Engineering Opportunity – Yanbu, Saudi Arab
• Senior Member Technical Staff Electrical for the Design Unit
• Projects are primarily commercial and industrial infrastucture related such as the design and construction of roads and utilities (Water, sewer and drainage) and site/land development for large residential, industrial and commercial areas.
• Note that the Mandatory Retirement age in the Kingdom is 60.
USD 12,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: full benefits, free family or single Western accommodations, relocation, monthly expat allowance and other benefits typical with working for a major American firm overseas.
• Nationality American
• Aged not over 55 (due to Visa restrictions)
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized western university.
• 12 years’ postgraduate professional experience
• Medium and low voltage power experience/ Indoor lighting.
• North American code experience, IEEE, ANSI, NFPA, IEC. LEED
• Western or US Registered as Professional Engineer PE/Chartered.
• Candidates MUST have experience with US Codes be able to train Saudi employees on US standards.
• The ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English is essential.
• Experience working with local municipalities in design & coordination of infrastructure projects with other agencies.
• Saudi experience a plus.
• Project management experience in managing design projects is preferred.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
Resident Construction Engineer – Electrical – Buildings Construction
Senior HV Electrical Engineer
CSG Global Talent
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar