Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
To be responsible for the MEP management of a major, complex project comprising commercial, mixed-use, event, leisure, retail and museum space.
The role involves significant engagement with the client and requires a strong candidate that can manage that interface whilst ensuring the projects interests are best managed.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reporting to the project director, responsible for the management of all consultants and MEP contractors involved, through design and delivery on site to commissioning and handover.
• Reviewing overall status of the MEP works reporting on the progress of all MEP aspects of the project to the project director, design and commercial team.
• Overseeing that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
• Scheduling of design reviews at all gateways and control points.
• Organising and managing technical review team resource and input.
• Developing and monitoring the clients brief, leading the fast track high end design delivery scope and execution of the scheme.
• Developing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
MEP Construction Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||15 Apr|
Head of MEP
General Manager - MEP
MEP Technical Manager / Head of Engineering Department
Energi Recruitment Services
MEP Project Manager - Short Term Role
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)