Job description / Role
Senior Motion Graphics Designer / Creative Director
We are seeking a Senior Motion Graphics Designer / Creative Director to join our Media Production Division Client in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
• The Media Production Division is responsible for providing high-end video production, photography, archive and broadcast radio services that provide quality content for the communication needs of Saudi Aramco.
• The Senior Motion Graphics Designer / Creative Director primary role is to work within the Media Production Audio Visual Unit, leading a creative team of 8 designers and collaborate with the unit’s Production Directors to produce creative and engaging animation sequences for major high-end events, social media and other corporate video needs.
• As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor’s degree in design, communications media, film, television or related creative discipline from a recognized and approved program.
• You will have fifteen years’ experience in the motion graphics production industry, including at least five in a team leader role.
• You will have a detailed CV / resume detailing your professional history, including clients and previous projects completed.
• You must have a solid understanding of the video pre-production, production and post production industry, including a wide range of contemporary animation genres.
• You will be able to demonstrate your creative conceptual design skills as well as 2D & 3D animation abilities through either previous work samples or show reel.
• This should include a strong mix of high-end corporate and commercial / short form promo projects.
• You must have excellent operational knowledge of Autodesk Maya, and Cinema 4D as well as products such as After Effects, Photoshop and Unreal Engine.
About the Company
Having catered to the MEA region for the past 15 years, Filmmaster MEA is uniquely able to provide deep local insights and a strong international presence through the Filmmaster Group and it’s eight global offices. We are a team of 80 multi-skilled professionals producing TVCs, content and large-scale events.