Senior Operations Executive
Job description / Role
To create and oversee policies and procedures which ensure that the productivity of the organization is optimized at the company's 3rd party coffee roasting facilities.
Leading the production at 3rd party facilities on behalf of the company to ensure that processes are implemented, and operations are efficient and effective.
Responsible for monitoring and evaluating internal production processes, examining products to determine their quality, and engaging with management at 3rd party facilities for improvements on QHSE.
To contribute to the processes and technical components required to meet the company’s strategic objectives in the areas of core accounting processes, financial accounting, Internal Controls, Financial planning and analysis reporting and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures and financial risk management. The role will entail a high degree of project management skills and technical knowledge to produce timely and accurate management accounts. The role will also require a mapping of existing processes and recommendations for improvements to bring finance in line with best practice.
Co-ordinate and communicate with the sales and business development teams to ensure business continuity and delivery of sales plans.
• Plan and draw up a production schedule.
• Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate.
• Set the quality standards.
• Ensure that the production is cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and sales teams.
• Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
• Monitor productivity rates and product standards.
• Co-ordinate with different departments as required.
• To ensure that health and safety guidelines are always followed.
• Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are complete.
• To ensure the company's objectives and goals are achieved.
• Collate and analyze data, together with production reports for finance and operations.
To ensure that all QHSE functions are being followed. To co-ordinate QHSE audits with the company's QHSE Manager.
Procurement and planning: (Green Beans, Packaging and Inventory)
• Developing procurement strategies that are cost-effective.
• Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
• Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
• Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
• Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
• Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
• Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
• Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
• Overseeing and managing the systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
• Map out the current accounting processes and provide recommendations for improvements in line with best practice.
• Provide relevant support to the financial accounting and month end close process.
• Provide recommendations on cost efficiencies to finance department.
• Functional support as relevant to ensure robust data in terms of productivity from a P&L and working capital perspective.
• Create management cost accounts as required by finance.
• Provide financial analysis as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations in collaboration with the Commercial Finance team.
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Aid in the development of the reporting systems with key stakeholders
• Partner with Supply Chain to ensure the best use of working capital.
• To communicate with the sales and business development team on production orders and the delivery of sales plans.
SAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Hands on experience of Production, Quality Management, Finance, Sales co-ordination
• Proficient in Excel and Focus
• Master’s Degree
• Hands on experience for minimum 5 Years Production and Quality Manager
• Experience in Inventory management
• Management Accountant
• Sales Co-ordination
• Coffee procurement, planning, roasting.
• QHSE Knowledge
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.