Job description / Role
The client is a FinTech company specializing in insurance technology.
They recognize our people as the most valuable asset of the company, and we are accomplishing the utmost culture and the best workplace practices for our employees. Their people are known to be unique, motivated, talented and among the best of the best.
• The Senior Operations Manager provides oversight to the operations team, provides training and oversight to ensure a company's operations run smoothly.
• Needs to meet and exceed business objectives ensuring consistent achievement of all financial and operational KPIs.
• The Senior Operations Manager is required to manage multiple sites to deliver an outstanding ‘Customer Experience’.
• Manages, inspires and motivates a number of Operation Associates and team leads to ensure operational excellence, high employee engagement and service improvement.
• Responsible for the Operations lead of a team and for the delivery of the overall operational metrics & sales targets
• Generate ideas to help increase productivity
• Direct daily activities to meet efficiency
• Lead and shape new initiatives to meet organizational goals
• Negotiate and monitor specific budgets, controlling costs where possible
• Background in IT and ecommerce
• Two years of experience in operations for an online platform.
• First-hand experience with running electronic payments operations and coordination with payment gateways First-hand experience in managing payment gateways in Saudi Arabia including Saddad
• Experience in managing customer care centers
• Ability to work shift based (4 days in the normal weekdays and one day in weekend)
• Desire to work in a dynamic growth-oriented youth company
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask, meet strict deadlines and work under time pressure
• Ability to build and leverage relationships and to engage a wide range of people
• Ability to work independently, problem solve, thrive under pressure and perform multiple tasks
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.