Job description / Role
Client: Government Company
Role: Sr. Outsystems Developer
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to understand technical requirements to be developed for a global and scalable e-commerce platform.
- Develop clear and accurate Technical Design Documents (TDD) to define clearly and in detail the web and mobile app technical design using best architecture principles
- Ensure compliance with the program, processes and technical standards
- Recommend changes to improve the reliability, scalability, maintainability, security and performance of developed systems to deliver customer focused services
Development & Delivery
- Develop testable and efficient web and mobile applications using OutSystems platform
- Build high-quality app and reusable components by following OutSystems modular programming and architecture design
- Integrate data from various back-end web services and databases using SOAP and REST APIs
- Understand UX and UI design, so end-user requirements can be effectively translated into technical solutions
- Engage in code and quality reviews with team to review, analyse, improve and share coding skills
- Propose digital innovative solutions which will improve the customer experience, optimize processes through automation
- Support the testing of applications either in Development or Quality Assurance environment including the required penetration testing to ensure arising issues are timely and properly resolved
- Analyze errors and monitoring performance logs using OutSystems analytic tools to troubleshoot to identify and fix App performance issues post-deployment
- Create, manage and audit users activity by using OutSystems Lifetime and Service center
- Prepare reports for progress status updates.
- Participate in the Change Request process which includes performing impact assessment, testing, implementation plan and code review report
- Improve code quality through unit tests, automation and performing code reviews using OutSystems Service center
- Implement application deployment from development environment to quality assurance environment to production environment by following OutSystems best practice
- Perform continued enhancements to meet the business requirements
Proactive Management & Analytics
- Measure the end-user experience in production environment based on Bupa's standard indicators of user satisfaction
- Utilize OutSystems monitoring and analytic tools to conduct a comprehensive auditing and monitoring for proactive management of application performance
- Analyze errors and performance logs using OutSystems Service center to help teams proactively and efficiently prevent to any issue that might arise in the future
- Collect metrics of how applications are performing to monitor and troubleshoot runtime issues e.g. client metrics, network metrics and service metrics
- Create dashboard and reports from OutSystems analysis to automatically identify issues
- Investigate server response times by logging and reporting things such as slow queries, integration responsiveness, or custom code invocation time.
- Research, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proficient in C#.Net
- Proficient with OutSystems Service Studio & Integration Studio
- Knowledgeable in using Life time and Service center
- Expert on OutSystems development, administration, or architecture experience
- Proficient in API Integrations e.g. SOAP, REST
- Familiarity with agile development and software engineering best practices
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.