Job description / Role
• Oil and gas experience with major contractors performing Detail design. experience in microstation/ autocadd program, Good knowledge of design techniques and application of standards, codes and guidelines applicable.
• Perform Equipment plan, Piping routing and Nozzle orientation studies.
• Experience in 3D modelling S3D and PDMS software’s to model equipment, Piping scouting and supporting.
• Liaise with other disciplines for the Interface requirements for development of design.
• Responsible for extraction and checking of drawings in accordance with company standards and international standards.
• Preparation of Material take off
• 12+ years of Oil and gas experience
• Diploma / Degree Holder
• Currently in Saudi Arabia
• Iqama should be transferrable
• Preferably candidate who can start immediately / less than a month
• Preferably on a single status
About the Company
Established in 1984
TRS works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organisations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy and public sector.