Faithful+Gould is currently looking for an experienced Senior Planner to work on an existing defence programme in Riyadh. The team shall be expected to assist the client in any way possible to ensure the development is completed to the required timescales and within their stated budgets.
• Developing logic networks based on critical path
• Framing work breakdown structure / activity code structure
• Project progress monitoring & Schedule compliance
• Project cost controlling by calculating Man hours
• Identifying bottleneck areas and alerting management
• Coordination and interface with client, and other sub-contractors
• Conceptualizing project execution plans, finalizing Scope of work after thorough discussion with Clients, and conducting project evaluation in terms of outlays and profits
• Control of monthly production schedule, Material schedule, reports and Progress reports (oncluding MIS reports)
• Control of material for assigned projects. (ERP and Primavera Packages.)
• Preparation of Build Strategy
• Project budgeting and control
• Cardinal Program charts and detail pert monitoring
• Providing earned value information of projects in line with the requirements
• Developing the appropriate systems and procedures to deliver services to a New client
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading consultancies providing integrated project and programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in excess of £200 million.
Faithful+Gould worldwide has access to 2,300 consultants, of whom 400 are located in the Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and engineering company.
Active in the Middle East for 18 years, Faithful+Gould combines in-depth knowledge of the region with the ability to draw on our global resource and constructive expertise, to deliver the most challenging of projects. With registered companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, this makes us one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
• You will be a recognised expert with a minimum of 15 years experience in a similar role
• You wil have considerable planning experience showing clear career progression in the planning field through working either client side or for a consultancy
• Successful applicants will have experience of working on multi disciplinary projects.
• Experience of working on defence/telecoms projects would be an advantage
• Proficiency in the use of Primavera (P3/P5/P6) and MS Project is also essential
• Strong verbal and written communication skills is essential
Rewards and Benefits:
• We offer an excellent package which includes:
• A competitive salary
• Accommodation allowance;
• Transportation allowance;
• Annual leave;
• Medical and life insurance cover;
• Company gratuity scheme;
• Discretionary bonus scheme;
• Annual flight allowance to point of origin
• Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
Apply and the process:
We are in the process of shortlisting the candidates and will update you as soon as possible.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers’ needs, our vision is to: focus on quality seek world class design and excellence strive to add value be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).