Job description / Role
One of the top 5 international engineering consultancy in the world, Looking for a Senior Planner to work in Saudi Arabia- Remote location.
• Works with the company financial and cornerstone systems and processes.
• Applies financial terminology, measures, financial data analysis concepts and principles in assignments.
• Recognizes processes/project actions that may lead to project financial impact.
• Develops and maintains WBS for small projects.
• Assists in the use of drawings and specifications in the establishment of project baseline data.
• Begins basic analysis of cost and schedule variances.
• Develops knowledge of accounting principles.
• Assists in assembling data for trending and forecasting.
• Understands progress/performance data and associated concepts and principles. Participates in the collection of progress data and review of performance trends.
• Familiar with earned value, scope control and change management concepts, principles and methodologies.
• Collects data and produces an initial analysis on manpower, labor hour, and labor cost requirements versus budget limitations.
• Collects and analyzes data for tracking actual cost to funding limitations.
• Provides support to tracking purchase order and subcontract commitments and expenditures.
• Familiar with the concepts and principles of project revenue and cost.
• Exposure to basic scheduling and cost baseline fundamentals, concepts and principles.
• Introduced to performance management and cost/schedule integration concepts and principles.
• Develops knowledge of scope control and change management.
• Supports project reporting process as required.
• May participate in project cost review meetings.
• Has the experience across the RIBA plan of work to be able to prepare programmes.
• At least 15 years of experience exposed to planning in these dynamics.
• Experience across the design, pre-construction and construction stages.
• Ideally someone who has had exposure in a developer and/or program management background.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
|Abu Dhabi||30 Dec|
Senior Planning Engineer
Planning & Cost Control Engineer
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jan|
Senior Airport Scheduler/Planner