Job description / Role
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Understanding of the project schedule, the schedule basis and the work process, bases of the project budget.
• Detailed knowledge of the project scope report and the execution strategy to support project management requirements, following discussion with Senior Project Managers, Project Manager, Project Engineers and Lead Engineers.
Key Duties Include
• Create and maintain Level 2 and Level 3 detailed project schedules for variety of executed projects.
• Develop and Communicate Project Progress reports with actionable details for Project Management.
• Maintain Project Schedule templates in accordance with Project execution requirements.
• Create and maintain Project scheduling work procedures and process documents in accordance with project execution requirements.
• Develop progress measurement and earned value reporting tools.
• Oversight responsibility for newer/less experienced Scheduler/Planners.
Education and Experience
• The candidate should be educated to HND / HNC or equivalent, with demonstrable relevant experience in a related role.
• An extensive working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
• The candidate should be self-motivated, diligent and accurate, able to work under pressure to meet project demands, and able to respond with urgency to solve problems as they emerge.
• Through effective communication and coordination with the wider project team, support the business needs to deliver results.
• Reasonable flexibility to work additional hours to meet project deadlines during periods of peak workload will also be required
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
|Saudi Arabia||31 Jul|
Planning Manager - Fifa World Cup 2022 Project
|Abu Dhabi||28 Jul|
Senior Planner - Build
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)