Job description / Role
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior planner for our Riyadh office.
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
• Monitoring and reporting on all program-related activities
• Preparing resource-loaded baseline programmes
• Providing construction services of the planning aspects
• Monitoring the planning and project controlling works for conformance with project procedures
• Following up on contractors’ daily and weekly reports as well as the look ahead of submissions
• Preparing and finalising weekly progress report submissions and quantity reports to the client
• Liaising and co-ordinating with the contractor and the client
• Attending all necessary meetings with the contractor and the client
• Reviewing and analysing contractor’s claims and preparing recommendations reports
• Undertaking Primavera schedule tracking for progress updates
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
• BSc in civil engineering, or equivalent engineering degree
• Preferably Western national or western-educated
• Must have Primavera (P6) certification and working experience
• A minimum of 10 years’ technical delivery experience gained within a global construction consultancy
• Must have strong experience working on infrastructure projects such as rapid transit stations
• Post-contract experience
• Experience working in KSA is an advantage
• Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
• Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
• A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
About the Company
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the procurement, construction, management and utilisation of their physical assets.
From airports to corporate headquarters, power stations to health and education, leisure and hotel facilities to transportation infrastructure - the sheer range of projects we are involved in gives us a vast breadth and depth of experience. Projects of this kind cannot be tackled with an 'off-the-peg, one-size-fits-all' solution. Instead, we apply flexible working and innovative thinking to provide a value-for-money, tailored solution.
We operate throughout the world and have offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.