Job description / Role
• Participates in the preparation of the Contract Baseline Schedule and / or Revised Schedules in coordination with the lead planner and the advice & guidance of the Regional Planning Manager and the project team.
• Prepares the progress update monitoring sheets for the various project phases and disciplines to allow performing periodic project schedule updates.
• Prepares & Updates periodically the "Progress Performance Curves & "Key Performance Indicators" in coordination with the lead planner to monitor the project performance.
• Highlights to the project management about any deviation in the plan -"out of sequence"- and be able to implement the required corrective actions.
• Records the daily progress and prepares the site daily report.
• Liaises and assists the project controls manager in preparing weekly, monthly reports, budget preparation and maintains proper project planning records.
• Performs any other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree if Mechanical Engineering
• Must Have +5 years of experience into EPC projects
• Must be in Saudi Arabia with local transfer
• Knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts and construction management
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Planner/Asst. Project Manager
Planning & Scheduling Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
Senior Planning Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||2 Apr|
Planning Manager (P-6 Expert)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||3 Mar|