Senior Planning Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection
Job description / Role
- Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
- Negotiating with vendors and contractors to secure the best prices.
- Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
- Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
- Degree in Engineering or similar.
- Experience with 3D modeling software.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- A valid driver's license.
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- A sound understanding of safety protocols.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
This job is also open for
EOT Claim Handlers
Infrastructure Planning Engineers
Junior Planning Engineers
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO)
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jan|