Job description / Role
Project: A large mixed-use development programme.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior planning manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Performing baseline schedule maintenance and control.
• Working closely with the contractors, analysing their schedules and actively managing the schedules with them to ensure a successful outcome.
• Managing and maintaining schedules on a variety of projects with the project manager at the same time.
• Managing schedules at various phases from feasibility through to handover to the client.
• Scheduling reports together with the planning and controls lead.
• Collecting and interpreting schedule data and providing output to the programme and project teams.
• Monitoring actual performance against the schedule to identify delay, early and late completion.
• Interfacing with the project technical staff to define a change to schedules and identification of variances from the original plan.
• Identifying and analysing associated schedule, resource conflicts and potential cost impacts and issues.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and work collaboratively with our dynamic, motivated teams. We envisage you will bring experience from a consultancy background, be poised to expand your own horizons and be ready to thrive in an environment that encourages growth.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.