Job description / Role
Project: A major mixed-use development project in Saudi Arabia.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior planning manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
This opportunity is for a Saudi national.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and maintaining project-specific programs.
• Liaising with program/project managers to produce accurate individual project schedules and regular schedule updates.
• Preparing summaries and forecasts focusing on schedule status and resource coordination.
• Improving the practices and procedures for preparing, managing and controlling project schedules.
• Identifying and evaluating associated schedule, resource conflicts and potential cost impacts and issues.
• Monitoring site documents.
• Retaining historical information as to actual performance for future reference.
• Assisting in the establishment of project cost structures in ensuring consistent cost allocations.
• Participating in project issue and risk analysis identification and remediation.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and work collaboratively with our dynamic, motivated teams.
We envisage you will bring experience from a consultancy background, be poised to expand your own horizons and be ready to thrive in an environment that encourages growth.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Planning Control Manager
Project Controls Manager - Major Mixed Use Development
Project Controls Manager
SAS Global Consultants
Ignite Search & Selection