Senior Planning Manager - Saudi National
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior planning manager to join our established and growing team in Saudi.
The senior planning manager will report to the planning director.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Sitting at the program level the senior planning manager will help to oversee work across multiple projects on the program and ensure the main program schedule is up to date and adhered to.
• Program planning including the development of summary schedules, and illustrative schedule outputs.
• Establishing and maintaining baselines and ensuring project control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
• Reviewing overall project status with the project management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
• Collecting and interpreting schedule data and providing output to the program and project teams.
You have a relevant degree qualification, master’s preferred. You will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You must have experience in programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual clients and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.