Job description / Role
Senior PR Manager – Arabic Speaker
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary SAR 30K – 35K
We are on the hunt for a Senior PR Manager (Arabic Speaker) to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Preferred someone working with (Hill and Knowlton, Edelman, Burson Marsteller, Weber Shandwick, or TRACCS).
The Public Relations Manager should be an experienced, connected and established individual who can establish, manage and execute robust public relations campaigns for the company. He / She would work to ensure successful strategies are developed and executed in line with the marketing objectives and contribute to the foundation and its brand objectives of the organization.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Developing PR strategies and plans to compliment the marketing strategy and business objectives.
• Managing media relations and commanding distribution activities.
• Developing stories and news to continuously push the brand’s exposure in media.
• Working with the head of the department to develop a fully integrated program and channel strategies.
• Manage the brand reputation and ensure internal alignment.
• Write speeches, literature and other composition assignments requested for the purpose of the organization such as internal communication.
• Manage and write internal communication and company-wide announcements.
• Managing the daily press office functions including press releases, briefing materials, Q&As, website copy, BTL communication items and other collateral.
• Utilize the owned and social media channels to deliver key PR messages.
• Work alongside the Social Media and Digital to ensure alignment.
• Crisis Management and the ability to deliver recovery plans.
• Budget Management.
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum 12 years of PR experience with specific experience working in the KSA region a must.
• Have worked in a PR agency like Hill and Knowlton, Edelman, Burson Marsteller, Weber Shandwick, or TRACCS).
• Age should be below 40 years.
• Fluent in Arabic & English in written and verbal format.
• Best be available in Saudi Arabia.
• A team player with an understanding of editorial and commercial imperatives.
• Understanding of communications and proven portfolio of innovative marketing experience.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence, please apply with confidence send us your CV in word format only.
About the Company
UG INC. is a conglomerate established in 2007. Our service model in Contingency & Retained executive search, assessment, and recruitment remains unparalleled in the industry, as we provide sophisticated, in-depth, global coverage with the personal services like that of a boutique firm.
We have the coverage to search the world for talent and tap into the increasingly international pool of senior executive leaders to top down. We deliver executive search and leadership consulting solutions through our powerful network of offices in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific.
Our focus is on Fashion, Medical & health, Automotive, Construction, Oil & Energy, Education, Hospitality, digital and technology positions of different nationalities across globe for EMEA & APAC Region. We seek the best candidates, wherever they are located; the extensive cooperation among our branches enables us to spread a far-reaching net. Our global partner offices work together seamlessly to meet your executive search needs.