Job description / Role
The Public Relations Role you'll assists in the development and execution of public relations programs for Ernst & Young's offices and/or practice areas which support business strategies and promote Ernst & Young services, events and news through national publications and media relations.
- Develops and leverages relationships with key spokespeople/partners in KSA in order to assist in the execution of public relations activities.
- Supports public relations projects and/or campaigns in accordance with the goals and priorities of the Middle East & EMEIA Public Relations teams.
- Continuously work closely with ME Public Relations team to ensure compliance with ME and EMEIA communications protocols.
- Work with local service lines/partners to identify initiatives and activities with the potential to generate positive media opportunities for EY.
- Assist in the development of public relations plans, including media relations initiatives for coverage of Ernst & Young's public sponsorships, and events.
- Develop positive relationships with local journalists and publications to facilitate the promotion of the firm through these venues.
- Analyze and advise on the appropriateness of communications materials. Determine how to market the firm's thought-leadership.
- Create daily media monitoring reports
- Prepare quarterly media tracking reports and analyses
- Drafts for review and edits news releases, talking points and media kits in both English and Arabic
- Assists the facilitation of media training for identified spokespersons/partners
- Manage and work with an external public relations agency to achieve all of the above.
- Incumbent should be able to work independently with a limited supervision.
- Perform other duties as required.
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in communications
- At least 4 years of related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both English and Arabic
- Knowledge of the firm's practice areas and the public relations process
- Working knowledge of the intricacies of the media
- Knowledge and understanding of the internal challenges associate with publicly promoting Ernst & Young, including any associate legal restrictions
Who we are:
At Ernst & Young we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At Ernst & Young you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region