Job description / Role
• Ensuring planned engineering (process) progress with respect to the engineering deliverables for Tenders (as required) and awarded Projects, process engineering planning & scheduling, preparation of progress reports, manpower & resource forecasts, time schedules of engineers, utilization of resources effectively & efficiently.
• Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipments etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects. Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
• Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
• To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the process engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive & healthy working nature among the team of engineers to ensure optimum productivity & efficiency.
• Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc.
• Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
• Bachelor of Science degree, Master of Engineering (MEng) degree or Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) honors degree in Chemical engineering, or a related subject.
• Minimum of TWELVE (12) years of Process Design experience in oil and gas, petrochemicals, refineries, gas processing, pipelines and plant utilities.
• Professional engineering license or Professional Certification from country of origin.
• Working knowledge of office software, engineering and applications programs.
• Familiar with international procedures, codes and standards.
About the Company
Established in 1984
TRS works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organisations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy and public sector.
Senior Process Engineer
Senior Process Operator
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
Sr. Process Engineer - Energy
Senior Process Engineer
Sr. Process Engineer - Utilities