Job description / Role
Senior Procurement Managers - NEOM Projects - Saudi Arabia
My client is a global Project Management Consultancy working across the Middle East on large scale, complex Multi-Use Giga development projects.
Due to a recent partnership agreement with a major developer in Saudi Arabia, they are on a huge recruitment drive to bring on a number of talented professionals into the business. The ideal candidates will be based on the NEOM projects to assist in the rapid acceleration of the Saudi Vision 2030.
As part of their growth strategy, we are looking for several Senior Procurement Managers to head the procurement element of the projects with responsibilities to liaise with clients and appointed representatives.
Ideally, candidates will have knowledge of OPEX Procurement.
Key Responsibilities (Not limited to):
• Work closely with clients, consultants and contractors to ensure that procurement requirements are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Develop brief and procurement strategy, leading to the development of new and well-established supply chain solutions.
• Coordinate and manage multiple stakeholders, demonstrating the ability to build strong, long-term relationships and integrated teams.
• Manage the entire procurement process for specialist consultants, contractors and suppliers including: longlists, shortlists, pre-qualification, tenders, mid-tender meetings, award writing recommendations reports, contract awarding.
• Compile RFPs and Bid Documents and manage outputs from others as required, such as design information, scope of works and contract forms.
• Liaising with others on contract forms and insurance requirements.
• Research the supply chain (domestic and international) to understand options, constraints, lead time, current workloads and industry experience.
• Securing and purchasing all major packages for contractors and consultants.
SAR 50,000 to 54,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation + Food + Transport + Expenses
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a Procurement profession
• Degree education will be highly preferred (Property or Construction related)
• CIPS and/or RICS Accreditation will be highly regarded
• Operating within large capital programs and complex projects
• Experience in leading strategy development, procurement and project delivery
• Knowledge of project management processes.
• Knowledge of FIDIC contracts
• Previous experience in the Middle East beneficial but not essential
If you would be interested working for a reputable firm on life changing development projects in a rapidly growing economy or wish to have a further conversation about the role, please click the APPLY button below and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Procurement Manager
Compass Project Consulting
Procurement Manager - Associate Director
Compass Project Consulting