Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Preparation and implementation of comprehensive Procurement Procedures and work instructions for Procurement team use.
- Preparation of procurement plans identifying all key equipment, materials and third party contract services required.
- Detailing purchasing/contracting strategy, proposed vendors and budget cost estimates.
- Preparation of approved vendors list for project and RFQs to vendors.
- Evaluation of vendor bids and preparation of recommendations for award.
- Monitor suppliers and (sub) contractors to ensure performance compliance with the agreed terms
- Monitor project procurement and material tracking and reporting system in SAP.
- Overseeing of the delivery scope of work for the project materials procured.
- Verifying the confirmation and acceptance of the materials for invoice payment.
- Ensuring purchase change orders and variation orders are managed with appropriate approvals.
- Reviewing and processing of any claims against vendors for unsatisfactory equipment, materials or third party services.
- Preparation and issue of relevant procurement reports on a regular basis.
- Implement and Monitor continuous Improvement Systems and Processes
- Ensure team operates within specified budgets both man hours and capital costs.
- Conduct internal procurement group audits to ensure conformance to procedures.
- Review and approve purchase orders and contracts.
- Establish relationships with the supplier market.
- Develop where possible supply agreements with vendors to maximise returns to both Worley and our Customers.
- Minimise costs through efficient work practices. Develop and promote cost effectiveness of Purchasing across Worley.
- Degree or Diploma
- Must have experience in all aspects of procurement of materials for oil & gas industry projects including material requisition, bid evaluation, negotiation and purchase order placement, interfacing with engineering and construction department
- Minimum 15 years experience
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.