Job description / Role
Senior Product Manager, Digital & Innovation, Technology Consulting(Saudi National)
In recent years, industries have been disrupted and transformed by digital technology. As a design and innovation consulting professional, you will be responsible for the development of product strategies, managing product portfolio and create product plans and roadmaps. To deliver exciting products, experiences and services for our key digital transformation programs.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage that technology offers, we are committed to helping you develop the right skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on programs that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the outstanding EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team based in our Riyadh (KSA) office.
This is a hands-on role in which you will be responsible throughout the entire lifecycle of product development. We want someone who can direct and support the complex product development for one of our key client’s nation-wide digital product from start to finish and translating ideas into strategy and features as well as managing product analysts as part of the product management function.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Define the vision for the national portal and engage their teams and stakeholders in the development of that vision over time
• Define and own the product roadmap and key business requirements
• Working with respective business unites (Legal, marketing, etc.) and external agencies to align product requirements and roadmap
• Work with agencies and lead end-to-end product team which includes UXrs, Engineers etc.
• Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the national vision
• Incorporating feedback and input from users, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach
• Define product detailed requirements
• Lead day to day activities in product delivery
• Report to the leadership product delivery progress and updates
• Make key product decisions
• Developing product requirements and roadmaps for the national portal
• Collect and analyse feedback from users, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
• Make creative recommendations to expand product and vision
• Define and prioritize the product backlog based on business value
• Define impact KPIs and track against them by focusing on the end users
• Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of national portal development
• Partner with the marketing, engineer and design teams to bring the national portal’s vision to life with prototypes and mocks.
• Lead product analysts and coordinate cross-functional teams
• Act as the key authority and point of contact for project development concepts, business strategy and business models
• Ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time by leading, organizing and requesting constant updates from cross-functional teams
• Able to understand and work within the given constraints (including but not limited to technology, policy, regulatory, financial, legal, social user constraints)
Skills and Attributes for Success:
• Experience of managing Agile projects and personal responsibility for delivering projects
• Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to adapt to different tools or processes as the situation requires, and to suggest improvements or alternatives when warranted
• Strong mediation and negotiation skills
• Ability to foster an environment of collaboration and accountability
• Effective and efficient written and verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize according to business/ clients’ needs
• Proactive in solving problems
• Manages budget and ability to achieve cost targets
• Effective stakeholder management and communication
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• MBA preferred
• Expert level proficiency with common agile project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Teams, slack or equivalent
• A high proficiency in verbal and written English
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• A high proficiency in verbal and written Arabic
• 8+ years of product management experience
• A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment
• Experience within the government and public sector
What we Look for
• A highly motivated person who is open-minded with the ability to run engagements, embrace ambiguity and accept feedback and constructive criticism to realize optimal delivery.
• A confident individual equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
• The right candidate demonstrates propensity to learn and share knowledge with the team, fosters an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment and plays a role in nurturing and mentoring juniors within the organization.
What Working at EY Offers
EY offers an attractive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can positively demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region