Job description / Role
- Work closely with the customers to understand their needs
- Following key accounts to establish and maintain positive work relationships.
- Customer follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collecting market feedback and competitor’s information.
- Build up and update customer data base regularly.
- Visiting customers with our distributor sales team.
- Seek opportunities as related to product use.
- Generate the required report for sales and market data.
- Generate the required report for weekly and monthly plan.
- 3-5 year experience in the hematology products.
- Bachelor degree with medical back ground (Medicine, Vet or Pharmacist )
- Experience working within a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Riyadh
About the Company
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.