Senior Project Accounting Executive
National Gas Company
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Established standards, policies, and procedures
• Responsible for NGC’s Project Accounting with the primary aim of achieving complete correctness of all the accounting entries as per set targets for Planning & Engineering Department. Project and Legal documents, records, and reports are accurate, complete, prepared and filed in a timely manner.
• Assumes responsibility for working with project team members and maintaining complete and accurate records for multiple jobs - working with multiple project engineers and accountants. Administrative functions are completed in accordance with established standards, policies, and procedures.
• 5-7 years' experience as a project accountant, or similar.
• Qualified Project Accountant - Accounting.
• Proficiency in electronic accounting systems.
• Exceptional ability to prepare project budgets, financial forecasts, and tax reports.
• In-depth knowledge of best practices in accounting.
• Knowledge / Technical Expertise, Communication, Teamwork, Customer Focus, Planning & Organizing, Quality Consciousness.
About the Company
National Gas Company, a fully Omani owned Joint Stock Company is the pioneer in LP Gas Marketing in the Sultanate of Oman. The company was incorporated in 1979 to meet the growing LPG requirements of consumers in the region. In 1981, the company started bottling operations, heralded the beginning of LPG industry in Oman and has today spread its wings over the entire country by having 7 strategically located plants.
The Company has sustained its pioneering status as energy solutions provider in the Asian Energy Market by maintaining continuous growth and innovation. With presence in Oman, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia,Qatar and Malaysia, the company is now focusing on the high growth South East Asian LPG market.
A Leading Steel Pipe Manufacturer In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
SGE Power FZE
Branch Finance Manager
A Leading Company In The Middle East
Irwin & Dow