Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44 th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Senior Project Architect to join our award winning team based in Saudi Arabia.
This critical role will be responsible for representing KEO in communications with the client, site engineers and contractors on assigned projects on all architectural related matters.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Maintaining proper and complete communication with the client's site discipline engineers on all project related issues.
- Review, understand and implement contract drawings and specifications onsite.
- Prepare project reports (written and photographic) on progress of the works, quality and technical conformance of the works, safety and other matters.
- Supervise and implement on site the approved design in accordance with national and international codes of practice and established KEO project management policy and procedures manual.
- Identify issues and risks that need to be brought to the attention of senior management.
- Supervise and inspect the site works in progress (as and when directed by senior management) throughout the day and continually monitor all critical areas for quality, safety and progress.
- Being a point of contact for senior site personnel on project engineering issues.
- Coordinating with other project discipline engineers.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 10 years career experience with a Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Architectural Engineering.
- Professional Membership of RIBA and/or AIA will be viewed favorably, and LEED Certification is an advantage.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.