Job description / Role
A multi-disciplinary Project Management Consultancy is seeking a Senior Project Architect / Design Manager to be based at an iconic new development in Riyadh, KSA - aligned to the Kingdoms' 2030 Vision.
• To represent the architectural designers and concept originators of the architectural assets to correctly interpret the aesthetic intention and compliance with their overall design intent;
• Approve architectural shop drawings (aesthetic performance only in alignment of specifications);
• Review of the aesthetic aspects of lighting shop drawings;
• Approve specified and alternative building materials in terms of aesthetics only;
• Approve architectural material and installation mock ups;
• Development of lighting mock-up for installation and operation for consideration by client / PMO;
• Attend site to assist PMCM / client to review the aesthetic condition of the architectural assets from the start to the finish so that any concerns about the aesthetic final impact might be identified early, discussed and addressed in a timely manner.
• Respond to PMCM / client questions about aesthetic issues;
• Approve PMCM suggested design alterations for aesthetic compliance at each stage of work;
• Answer contractor / PMCM requests for information related to aesthetic interpretation of contract documents;
• Assess the coordination of the architecture with landscaping, lighting, signage, wayfinding, etc.
• Support of programming and commissioning for lighting operation;
• Act as liaison between PMCM / client and original design team.
SAR 35,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Senior Architect / Design Managers with approx. 15 years’ architectural experience (some Middle East experience preferred);
• Ideal candidate will have a strong design bias and comfortable managing the design aesthetic intent of various architectural elements in a public domain development;
• Sector experience in Public Realm Design;
• This is a site-based role in Riyadh, KSA;
• Required to start end May 2021.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Design Architect
Senior Architect (Real Estate)
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Architect / Assistant Resident Engineer
Design Manager (Luxury Hospitality)
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants