Job description / Role
Employee would be responsible of Project Controls Management including Budget, Estimate, Cost, Planning, Reporting, Commercial, Contract, Document Control and Risk. Senior Project Controls Manager would also be responsible of Governance and Oversight of the program including the PMC Consultant.
Governmental entity in charge of developing a Saudi Vision 2030 giga project.
* Implements Project Controls Procedures and ensures compliance with those procedures by the PMC and Contractors
* Oversee the planning, scheduling, and cost control efforts for all program/project phases, to maintain and analyze actual and forecasted schedules, cost and risk and to monitor, report and manage deviations.
* Manage Development of L1, L2, L3 schedule and assess contractors' baseline and updates.
* Reviewing and validating the project schedules and detailed development of the approved project budget.
* Managing on an ongoing basis the integration of the project cost control, schedule, and progress management systems
* Coordinate the identification of risks, preventive measures, or corrective actions, as much as required to improve the project status, and mitigate the risks.
* Coordinate with Legal team including external counsel on the development of Forms of Contract prior to issuing bids to the market.
* Develop procurement strategies for assets during the pre-approval project phase and provide input to planning and estimating in developing an aligned project execution strategy
* Audit the PMC out and compliance with procurement and contract management procedures
* Summarizes Program Level Reporting into concise and transparent Executive Management Reporting including Dashboards, Weekly Reports, Monthly Reports, and other ad-hoc reports
Competitive tax free salary, family benefits and clear growth path
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Construction Management
* Proven track record of experience as a Project Controls Manager on large capital infrastructure projects
* Experience in assessing Extension of Time claims including concurrent delay
* Expert understanding in the application of Project Controls Procedures including Cost, Schedule and Change Management
* Experience with Cost Management applications and interface management with ERP
* Excellent negotiation skills including acting as an independent assessor.
* Experience in leading large Project Controls team
* Minimum of 15 years of experience in Project Controls with experience in managing a Team and/or a PMC.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Controls Director
|Saudi Arabia||11 May|
Project Management Director
PMC Project Manager
SAS Global Consultants
Senior Construction Manager