Job description / Role
Project: This is an opportunity to work on one of the largest programmes in Saudi Arabia. This unique project consists of major mixed-use development including sports facilities, entertainment, and arts along with all associated infrastructure. Mace is one of the delivery partners requiring high-calibre and experienced professionals to lead integrated teams throughout each phase of the project.
This opportunity is for Saudi nationals only.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the application of specific project control methods, techniques, and tools.
• Giving advice on complex requirements and communicating analysis and corrective measures effectively.
• Managing projects controls the delivery of medium/high complexity projects/programmes.
• Playing a key role in multidisciplinary teams and taking a lead role in creating plans or evaluating trends using numerical and statistical techniques.
• Managing a team of professionals delivering projects controls services and is responsible for staff development.
• Staying up to date with key industry/professional trends.
• Providing effective and timely advice to clients.
• Understanding data management.
• Understanding the role and future career paths available from that position.
• Providing excellent attention to detail, validating and checking project controls inputs, recording and reports produced, and providing basic commentary and analysis.
• Managing assistant managers and managers where required by the scale of the project.
• Persuading and influencing colleagues.
• Influencing clients to accept proposals and recommendations.
• Satisfying customer requirements.
• Tackling problems that do not have an obvious solution.
• Delegating tasks to others.
• Selling the business and winning work.
• Creating and delivering persuasive presentations to large audiences.
• Spotting and developing talented individuals.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.