Job description / Role
Senior Project Director is to lead project team managing all aspects of work including planning, engineering, site work, and documentation.
Our client is a government entity responsible for a multi-site mega project delivery.
* Responsible to oversee the preparation and implementation of a project
* Ensure projects are kept within time schedules or ahead of schedules
* Implement approaches to reduce projects costs
* Effectively communicate on the status of the project
* Oversee the budgeting of a project and ensures quality is maintained and achieved
* Implement cost and time effective methodologies to make sure a project is successfully completed
* Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders with updates on project timelines, issues and solutions
* Implement action response plan within the project if necessary
* Should be able to review and approve/ disapprove proposals
* Communicate with relevant stakeholders concerning different phases of a project
* Monitor allocated budgets
* Oversee the assembly of project teams and professional consultants and manage their input through the construction process
* Oversee technical and non-technical departments to monitor the project's progress to completion
Competitive tax free salary and benefits
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering
* Minimum of 20 years experience, including experience on mega projects
* Experience in a Director level position for at least 6 years
* Experience in managing large teams
* Experience in delivering a variety of projects with a focus on residential, infrastructure or retail assets
* GCC experience preferred
* Must have a high valued portfolio covering the entire life-cycle of a project with a focus on delivery
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ignite Search & Selection