Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Project Engineer - Environment (Site) to join our award winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
This critical role will be responsible for the production, verification and assessment of technical designs, plans and associated documentation during the different stages of infrastructure projects, ensuring compliance with relevant engineering and QMS standards and project requirements .
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Carrying out feasibility and optioneering studies.
- Develop and prepare design drawings, reports, design reports, technical and materials specifications.
- Experience with environmental site supervision services.
- Experience with air, noise, and vibration monitoring.
- Experience with EIA Works for large scale infrastructure and masterplan projects.
- Knowledge of environmental management during construction.
- Experience with contaminated land sites.
- Experience with the Environmental Permitting requirements for KSA.
- Experience on dewatering requirements for KSA.
- Ability to resolve complicated design problems using both manual and computer methods with minimal supervision.
- Developing new ideas or alter existing designs to meet special needs where no standard application will fulfill project requirements, with the approval of Project Manager.
- Assisting in obtaining design approval from authorities/agencies.
- Maintaining quality control and quality standards in all work output, checking computations, designs, drawings , plans, estimates and reports prepared for comprehensiveness, technical accuracy and sound application of engineering principles and standards.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 6 years' career experience partnered with a Bachelor of Environmental Engineering / Sciences Engineering.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.