Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC's Academy is looking for a candidate for the role of Senior Project Management associate for the Riyadh office.
The SA Project Management will be the primary point of all course administration and operational activities including post-enrolment queries from existing delegates and will also serve as the operational contact for Course
• Managers and Programme Advisors. This person will work closely with the Course
• Managers and perform a wide variety of operational activities for Professional
• Qualifications (PQs) and Professional Development courses (PDs) for PwC's
• Academy in KSA (Riyadh), including execution of budgeted programmes, scheduling and updating Administrate.
PwC's Assurance Academy is an innovative development programme that provides training and real time business opportunity to assurance professionals looking to broaden their skill set. It provides experience across a broad range of topics and creates a real community atmosphere that fosters support and learning among all its graduates.
• Handle post enrolment delegate queries relating to administrative matters, scheduling, materials, attendance and progress reporting of all KSA courses
• Work with the Course Managers on scheduling and timetabling, and liaising with Operations on resourcing requests including room bookings. Ensuring schedules and course updates are communicated to Programme Advisors
• Materials inventory management, distribution of materials to lecturers and delegates
• Create, add and edit courses, update prices, schedule and manage events, assign instructors, update attendance, progress and communicate events on Administrate. Updating and maintaining Administrate to ensure validity and completeness
• Communicating effectively with clients / customers (internal and external), ensuring minimum response times
• Conduct feedbacks for all KSA courses, create feedback summaries and communicate summaries to Course Managers and Customer Services team for action plan
• Maintain delegate progress reports and communicate this to Course Managers.
• Provide back end support to Course Managers and Programme Advisors for Academy
• Providing support for material branding (formatting, adjusting, branding, and printing) as per PwC's brand guidelines
Minimum years’ experience required
• A business graduate with at least 3 to 6 years of course administration
• Desired academic qualifications: Bachelor of commerce
• Experience in the professional training services preferred
Additional application instruction
• Intermediate level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with Powerpoint, Word, Excel, CRMs, and LinkedIn
• Familiarity with Administrate or other CRM platforms will be a plus
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.