Job description / Role
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a site-based senior project manager for a prestigious high-rise tower project in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Planning the delivery of the project at hand
- Managing day-to-day working, utilisation, implementation and technical consultants engaged on client assignments
- Reporting progress on projects to sector management; maintaining and updating project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard
- Planning and arranging visits to existing and new potential clients, ensuring that every client receives sufficient support to enhance their relationship
- Developing contacts with senior staff, directors and other influential staff within each account during the implementation phase
- Producing reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required
Candidates must meet the following requirements.
- BSc in construction or engineering
- A minimum of ten years’ technical delivery experience gained within a global engineering consultancy
- Experience of working on high-rise building fit-outs, commission and tenancy projects
- Post-contract experience, ie handover and final account focus
- Professional member of CIOB or PMP with primavera experience
- Middle East experience
- Good commercial and project management awareness, technical writing, client-facing and communication skills (both internal and external)
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
About the Company
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading asset management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
We operate throughout the world and have offices in North America, Central America, Europe, the Middle East, India and the Far East.
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
|Saudi Arabia||5 Feb|
Menasa & Partners
Al Manar Arabian Corp.
Amjaad Engineering and Contracting
Project Manager - Construction
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE