Job description / Role
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join the expanding team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will deliver solutions that empower financial institutions with competitive advantage across Middle East & Africa.
• Deliver Project/Program management for projects
• Scope classification and management of project work activities, milestones, deliverables, resource assignments, project estimates and budgets and change requests.
• Recognizes and proactively drives high quality project deliverables, dependencies, and critical path items
• Monitors project deliverables, scope & expectations, and coordinates project progress
• Develops, tracks and drives detailed project plans
• Follow process and policies while delivering the projects with effective communication rhythm covering internal and client stakeholders
• Conduct debriefing sessions with the internal and/or customers' stakeholders
• Demonstrate Accountability in securing revenue per plan and provide accurate forecasting activities
• Involvement on the preparation of complex technical proposals
• Deliver and share best practices with peers on the experience gained in the solutions projects
• 8+ years of professional experience of Program/Project Management, with 50% of experience in BFSI domain; particularly in FX/MM treasury space
• Undergraduate or higher University degree in Computer Science or Project Management but not mandatory if they have relevant experience.
• PMI / Prince2 certified project / program manager
• Proven track of records of 4+ years in enterprise software implementations, project life cycles and software implementation methodologies (customer facing)
• Knowledgeable with MS SQL, Windows Server, Unix and Networking
• Ability to influence and manage customer expectations
• Can work with less supervision
• Knowledgeable about financial markets; compliance workflow and understanding of business requirements
• Flexibility to travel across region is a must
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.