Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Senior Project Manager
To be responsible for the management of three high-rise towers in construction along with a five storey basement and all the infrastructure and landscaping works.
The role involves significant engagement with the client and requires a strong candidate that can manage that interface whilst ensuring the projects interests are best managed.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reporting to the project director.
• Working in a client facing role, responsible for monitoring and managing the project through all stages of delivery.
• Developing the delivery strategy, guiding the design management, managing procurement and all construction activities through the extended professional team of consultants and contractors.
• Establishing and managing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, questioning and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
• Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Experience leading projects from start to finish.
• Strong technical grounding skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Expertise in building and maintaining key client relationships.
• Strong influencing skills.
• Strong project management background.
• Competency in using the Microsoft Office suite.
• A relevant degree qualification.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.