Job description / Role
Rider Levett Bucknall is an independent construction, property and management consultant. We bring a fresh perspective combining technical expertise and technology to deliver service excellence. Rider Levett Bucknall has had a local presence in the Middle East for over 30 years. Commencing practice in Saudi Arabia in 1982. Since 2007, we have grown rapidly and now have offices throughout the MENA Region where we have been involved in delivering some of the most iconic and innovative buildings in the region. Rider Levett Bucknall has also been recognised for the 13th consecutive year as a Top Employer for excellence in employee conditions. We are a global firm, and encourage our KSA people to build global networks within the business and enhance their personal and professional development.
Due to the continued success of our Saudi Arabia office, Rider Levett Bucknall are currently seeking two Senior Project Managers to join their team. This will be an extremely rewarding role working for a company with excellent growth plans in the Middle East. The Project comprises a high-end mixed-use portfolio of projects on a single master plan located in Riyadh, KSA comprising leisure and entertainment, residential and infrastructure assets. This commission will require 6-day week working.
• Establish execution strategy for individual projects
• Day-to-day overall management of projects
• Responsible for delivery of individual Projects
• Accountable for individual project success, reporting up to the Associate Project Managers
• Implementation of all procedural requirements as defined in the Quality Plan
• Manage project risk and implement agreed mitigation measures
• Implement essential control measures, systems, project procedures in line with status of the projects
• Chair and record meetings. Follow up on assigned tasks through to completion
• Work with planners to develop specific project schedules and provide early warning of risks to the timeline
• Provide key information to Project Controls for regular Client reporting
• Identify issues related to quality, cost or time and advise on corrective actions
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
• Degree in Project Management or similar technical discipline is essential
• A chartered member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors – MCIOB will be ideal
• A minimum of 8 years’ technical delivery experience gained within a consultancy or end user client.
• Middle East experience is essential.
• Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business for RLB KSA
• Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
• A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
• A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
• Western educated candidates preferred
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)