Job description / Role
Project: This is a portfolio of multiple entertainment venues within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Mace is providing the portfolio management, working collaboratively with the client from concept design to detailed design, to establish a robust foundation to progress into the later delivery stages.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior project manager to join our established and growing team in KSA.
To control, manage and coordinate the project delivery throughout the full project lifecycle, preconstruction through to handover and closeout, to ensure the works are delivered safely, on time and to the agreed budget, whilst maintaining high-quality standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Establishing and maintaining key relationships with project partners, designer, contractors and other key stakeholders.
• Setting up regular and clear lines of communication to address issues that may arise.
• Attending regular site progress meeting and ensuring the project director/team leader is updated on all issues.
• Providing input to the project programme and ensuring contractors meet the requirements of the programme.
• Managing and developing the team to ensure objectives are met and staff are supported.
• Contributing to the procurement of contractors as part of the project team.
• Ensuring the management plan is followed and adhered to.
• Ensuring all statutory undertakings are obtained and monitor implementation.
• Taking responsibility for ensuring safe project working practices are adhered to for all site personnel and take appropriate action where necessary.
• Preparing a handover schedule and ensuring any outstanding defects are rectified.
• Representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
• Providing necessary input to the monthly report for issuance to the client demonstrating all key aspects of the project.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|
Senior Director of Project Management
|Saudi Arabia||25 May|
SAS Global Consultants
Project Manager - Housing Construction - PMC