Senior Project Manager
Job description / Role
To take ownership of the project design, procurement, execution and closeout processes and to ensure that projects are delivered as desired, fit for purpose, on schedule and to budget, whilst maintaining safety, environment, security and quality control and closure of contractual issues.
Saudi Vision 2030 Mega Project Developer - Client side role
* Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
* Develop project scopes and objectives and ensure technical feasibility
* Involve all relevant stakeholders in project scope and objective development.
* Set communication strategy and develop communication matrix with all stakeholders correspondence and documentations.
* Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
* Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to stakeholders.
* Ensure implementing the communication strategy and matrix
* Define project tasks and resource requirements.
* Ensure resource availability and allocation.
* Assemble and coordinate project staff.
* Manage project resource allocation.
* Provide direction and support to project team.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
* Establish and maintain relationships with Contractors, third parties/vendors.
* Plan and execute the required steps to bring the project to fruition.
* Develop full scale project plans
* Manage project budget
* Plan and schedule project timelines
* Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs and goals.
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Provide a project budget, and manage spending while controlling costs.
* Ensure processing the invoices on time after ensuring receiving the project deliverable.
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
* Ensure Safety compliance.
* Develop Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) Plans
* Confirm Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Plans.
* Ensure functionality and implementation of QA/AC and HSE plans
* Resolve all Non-Conformity aspects
* Project evaluations and assessment of results
* Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
* Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
* Provide alternatives to keep project under control from all aspects (Budget, Schedule, Quality)
* Facilitate the process of project handover such as conducting walkthrough and manage all exception items.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
* Provide a clear and complete handover to project end users
* Opportunity to work with one of the largest global mega projects in line with Saudi Vision 2030.
* Tax free competitive salary and international family benefits
* BSc degree in Engineering.
* Should have a minimum 15 years of related experience.
* Leadership: Enable, motivate, and inspire the team to meet deliverables within project constraints by demonstrating commitment, expertise, confidence, genuine concern, and ability to help everyone solve challenges and achieve goals.
* Business Communications: Use the right language, tone, and storytelling techniques when communicating, describing, or explaining issues over email, chat, reports, presentations, and other forms and channels of communication.
* Decision-Making: Make prompt, informed, and fact-based decisions for the good of the project.
* Accountability: Embrace ownership of and accountability for the project.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.