Job description / Role
• My client, a large international consultancy requires Senior Project Manager (Construction) the position requires 20 years' experience working on a similar role managing the construction of large-scale Mixed-Use projects in the GCC region (including a proven track record delivering large Retail/ Shopping Mall construction projects) .
• The successful candidate will have a BSc in Civil Engineering and experience in responding to Construction Supervision Requests for Proposals.
• This includes the identification and the positioning for opportunities with existing and prospect clients as well as the development of the project team, the written response to the RFP etc .
• The Senior Project Manager will then coordinate and supervise the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction/handing over, assuring the project is completed on time and within budget.
• Lead an operational team, setting objectives, managing performance and ensuring staff have the necessary skills to deliver the project objectives.
• Translate business objectives into operational financial targets, producing clearly defined business cases, plans and schedules for projects and taking responsibility for meeting the profit and budgetary targets of the project.
• Lead the implementation of complex projects, managing multidisciplinary teams and working to mid- to long-term timescales, to ensure delivery standards meet expectations.
• Monitor and review the performance and behavior of all team members, including educating and influencing others, and take action to ensure organizational policies and codes of conduct are followed.
• Ensure compliance with contracts in terms of project delivery parameters and scope of service.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Senior Project Manager (Construction)
|Saudi Arabia||3 Aug|
Project Manager - Housing Construction - PMC
SAS Global Consultants
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||23 Jul|