Job description / Role
• Reporting to: Operations Manager and Senior Company Management
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent position
• Desired start date: ASAP
• Commission / Bonus: Commission TBC
• Gross monthly base salary: All-inclusive package (Competitive)
• Other Benefits: Visa, Family Status, Flights, and Medical Insurance
• Lead fit out projects from inception to handover, including design, commercial and delivery teams.
• Some business networking and development commitments.
• Responsible for all commercial aspects in KSA.
• A leading European Fit-out Contractor, based in Dubai, is looking to recruit a Project Manager for its business in Saudi Arabia.
• Minimum 5 years of senior project management experience in the fit-out industry in Saudi Arabia.
• Experience leading consultancies in dealing with local authorities, consultants, and designers.
• Ability and experience to liaise with clients and client representatives.
• Candidates should be based in Saudi already
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Currie & Brown
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||10 Aug|