Job description / Role
My client is an established Fit-Out Contractor in the Middle East delivering projects across the D&B Commercial space.
As part of their growth and demands of the current market, they are looking to recruit several positions across their Fit-Out teams with the most pressing requirement is for a Senior Project Manager.
Candidates must have delivered Commercial Office projects (CAT A / CAT B) to be considered. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest regional Fit-Out contractor's in a market where opportunities are endless.
We are open to considering candidates who do not have previous Middle East experience however, you must have worked on similar projects.
Responsibilities (But not limited to):
• Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
• Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
• Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
• Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
• Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
• Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
SAR 45,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual Bonus + Visa + Flight Tickets + Private Healthcare (Family can be considered)
• Minimum 8 years of experience
• Degree educated (Preferred but not essential)
• Must have experience of delivering Commercial Office projects
• Previous Middle East experience would be ideal but candidates from elsewhere will be considered
• Leadership and effective communication skills
• Client relationship skills
• Adept at managing muti functional teams
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Project Manager